We have good news and we have bad news…and it’s the same news…it’s Monday!
It’s been a really rough weekend here in the Brown house. Randy came down with the flu on Friday and I came down with the flu on Saturday so needless to say mostly we have just been sleeping and coughing…lots of both.
My cubemate at work is a MD doctor who does urgent care at a physician practice. He’s been mostly seeing people with the flu. He told me it is really easy to tell patients who come in with the flu and those who do not. The ones who got the flu shot are sitting up when he walks into the room. Fortunately we both had the flu shot.
Anyway I did manage to get a card done for the inspiration challenge. It is a cool inspiration and I chose to go with the various layers as my inspiration.
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pear Pizzazz print – 1 3/4 x 2, add to card front
- Dandelion print – 2 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Tranquil Tide stripe print – 1 3/4 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Flower print – 3 1/4 x 3 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using black marker, cut out using a stitched circle, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp two of each flowers in Crushed Curry and Pool Party and 2 double leaves in Pear Pizzazz, cut everything out, layer the flowers, add using dimensionals
- Add Gold Faceted Gems to center of each flower to finish off.
Check out the inspiration piece and Connie’s creation here.
It’s time to get our newest Connie and Mary Collection – A Good Day!
|Set(s):||Lots of Love|
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Whole Lot of Lovely dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Pool Party|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Gold Faceted Gens, Dimensionals|
Until next time, HAPPY STAMPIN’!