It’s time again…time for another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! These are also so much fun! This time out theme is Celebrating Birthdays! I have been having fun playing with my Bubble Over set and thought it would be fun to use for a birthday card.
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Simple Stripes Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 x 4 1/2, stamp bubbles in Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Pacific Point
- Basic Black – cut two piece 2 3/4 x 3/4, add to sides of Whisper White panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut out using Stitched Oval
- Dapper Denim striped ribbon, ruffle two pieces, add behind oval and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some silver Star Metallic Enamel Shapes to finish off
It’s time to get our newest Connie and Mary Collection – A Good Day!
|Set(s):||Bubble Over, Picture Perfect Birthday|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Simple Stripes Embossing Folder, Dapper Denim Striped Ribbon, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!