It’s time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Inspiration. This week we have a fun color combo: Real Red, Lemon Lime Twist, Garden Green and there was a perfect print in the Tutti Frutti dsp pack! What fun!
I’ve been playing around with the Hedgehugs set…how fun! And I thought with this color combo the little birdie would be a great image to use with it.
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11, folded
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 3, run through Simple Stripes embossing folder, add to card front
- Tutti Frutti print – 2 x 4 1/4
- Basic Black – 3/4 x 4 1/4, cut two pieces and punch both with the Ribbon Border Punch, add behind the panel and add to card front
- Tutti Frutti dsp – the Lemon Lim Twist print and the Garden Green print 1/2 x 4 1/2, add to card front on an angle, trim edges
- Basic Black- 1/8 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp image using Real Red, Soft Suede, Garden Green, and greeting using Memento Black, cut out using Stitched Circle
- Real Red – punch 2″ Circle
- Lemon Lime Twist – cut out scallop add to card front using dimensionals
It’s not too late to get the Bubble Over Collection!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team did this week and to check out our new Blog Design if you haven’t see it yet!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Lemon Lime Twist, Tutti Frutti dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Real Red, Garden Green, Soft Suede|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, 2″ Circle Punch, Simple Stripes Embossing Folder, Ribbon Border Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!