Yep…it’s Tuesday and this Tuesday it’s time for another SUO Challenge. Our theme this time is to CASE a card from the catalog. I chose one of of the Fox and Friends cards from page 105.
I decided to keep pretty close to the original sample. I think maybe the card was not a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 size…maybe a little smaller so I added an extra layer. I also switched the set to Hedgehugs.
Here’s the details…
- Pear Pizzazz – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Pear Pizzazz – 3 3/4 x 3 3/4
- Coffee Break dsp – FIVE pieces 3/4 x 3 1/4, add to panel, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp TWO tree stumps in Soft Suede, laying down hedgehog in Crumb Cake, standing up hedgehog in Smoky Slate, cut everything out
- Whisper White – 5/8 x 2, stamp greeting in Basic Grey, cut into a banner
- Garden Green – 5/8 x 2, cut into a banner
- Layer everything together and add together using dimensionals
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Coffee Break dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Grey, Smoky Slate, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!