Happy Monday! You know that best thing about Mondays now is the Inspiration Challenge.
This was a cool picture this week. There was just so many different ways that you could go. I decided to go with the linear look of the panels (these are represented by the bottomed) and the colors.
This really was just such a fun a card to make, I really liked the way it turned out!
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded.
- Tutti Frutti Real Red print – 2 1/4 x 5, add to card front
- Tutti Frutti Lemon Lime Twist print – 2 1/4 x 5, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 4 1/2, cut two, add to card front on an angle and trim ends
- Whisper White – stamp small bottle in Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist, cut out with matching framelit
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp bubble using Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist, layer on Basic Grey 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add bottles using dimensionals
- Basic Grey – cut out celebrate and add to card front
And speaking of Bubble Over, did you know the newest Connie and Mary Collection is Bubble Over? It is!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight, Tutti Frutti dsp, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist|
|Other:||Celebrate You Thinlets, Bottles and Bubbles Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!