This time of Stampin’ Up! year, I always start looking back at sets I bought from the annual catalog and use some that have only seen a little love. When looking at a set I could use for our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme of Celebrating Love, I decided my Watts of Occasions set would be PERFECT!
What a fun little card! Here’s the details…
- Powder Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Painted with Love print – 3 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Gold Glimmer – 1/4 x 5 1/2, cut two, add to card front
- Doily – add to card front
- Powder Pink – stamp light bulb two times using Versamark, gold emboss, cut out, add one to card front
- Calypso Coral – 7/8 x 3, stamp greeting using Versamark, gold emboss, punch out using Everyday Label Punch, add to card front using dimensionals, add second light bulb using dimensionals
- Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo – stamp heart part of light bulb on each using Versamark, gold emboss, cut out and add to each light bulb.
- Add Gold Metallic Enamel Heart to label to finish off
See…pretty cool! Did you know there’s still time to get our newest Connie and Mary Collection? Sure is!
|Set(s):||Watts of Occasions|
|Paper:||Powder Pink, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Painted with Love dsp, Gold Glimmer|
|Other:||Decorative White Doilies, Gold Embossing Powder, Everyday Label Punch, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!