It’s Monday! You know what that means? Yep…back to school or the beginning of week 5 of the hostage situation! LOL!!! I’d been having fun doing work in our human patient simulation lab last week so a little behind on a couple of things.
But I had some time to play over the weekend and couldn’t wait to do something with this week’s inspiration challenge! Make sure you check out the inspiration piece here.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 3
- Be Merry dsp – cut out heart, add to panel
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 3 5/8, add to panel
- Marina Mist – cut out the two flower thinlets, add to panel
- Whisper White – stamp flowers using Marina Mist, cut out add to panel
- Stamp greeting using Night of Navy
- Cherry Cobber – 3 x 3 3/8, add behind panel
- Marina Mist – 3 x 3 3/4, add behind panel, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Add Basic Rhinestones to center of flowers to finish off
Did you know we just released out newest Connie and Mary Collection? We did!
|Set(s):||Colorful Seasons, Waterfront|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Marina Mist|
|Other:||Seasonal Layers Thinlets, Layering Hearts Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!