Happy first Saturday of February! I like February…you know why? One month of winter down! LOL!!! This week our theme is red, pink and white. I actually tried a couple different things for this but then decided I always do best when I do CAS!
It’s amazing what you can do without any stamping! Here’s the details…
- Pink Pirouette – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Pink Pirouette – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through the Scattered Sequin embossing folder, layer onto Whisper White 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out heart, add to card front
- Flirty Flamingo – cut out celebrate – add using dimensionals
- Real Red – cut out you – add using dimensionals
- Add some Silver Metallic Enamel dots to finish off
Did you know we just released out newest Connie and Mary Collection? We did!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Flirty Flamingo, Real Red|
|Other:||Scattered Sequin Embossing Folder, Celebrate You Thinlets (SAB), Layering Hearts Framelits, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!