Happy first day of February everyone! On month of winter behind us…YAY!!!!
The Create with Connie and Mary Thursday inspiration is a cool color challenge and I decided to celebrate being one month closer to spring with the cool butterfly from Beautiful Day (well…that and the fact that I had this butterfly done and sitting on top of my desk!).
Here’s the details…
- Calypso Coral – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded; stamp the dots using Caylpso Coral
- Painted with Love dsp – two strips 1/4 x 5 1/4, add to card front top one aligned left, bottom one aligned right
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 4 1/4, stamp celebrate in Melon Mambo and Let’s in Rich Razzleberry
- Gold Foil – 3 x 1/2, add behind right side of panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Vellum – stamp butterfly using Versamark, gold emboss, color the BACK of vellum using Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo and Calypso Coral markers, cut out and add to card front
Really pretty easy card…ESPECIALLY when you already have the butterfly done and sitting on top of your desk!
Well…it a great day today…time for a NEW Connie and Mary Collection! This time it’s Bubble Over!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team did this week and to check out our new Blog Design if you haven’t see it yet!
|Set(s):||Beautiful You, Amazing You (SAB)|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Painted with Love dsp, Gold Foil, Vellum|
|Ink:||Calypso Coral, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Versamark|
|Other:||Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!