Happy Tuesday! This a week for the SUO challenge and our theme is Hearts a Plenty. At first I was going to do the Sure Do Love you Set but then I thought of this cute little guy in the Party Pandas SAB set and had the PERFECT idea!
I wanted to keep things nice and simple…well you know me! I was trying to find some good dsp to use (DANG…I wish Stampin’ Up! hadn’t gotten rid of the paper stacks) and came across this print in the Be Merry dsp pack in the catalog…PERFECT!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8
- Be Merry dsp – cut out heart, add to panel
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 3, add to panel
- Stamp greeting using Cherry Cobbler
- Whisper White – stamp panda using Memento Black, color in hear with Cherry Cobbler, cut out and add using dimensionals
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Be Merry dsp, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler|
|Other:||Layering Hearts framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!