Oh…it’s Monday! And the last one in January! One winter month down 1, 2 or 3 more to go…you never know around here!
We have such a wonderful inspiration photo for you this week. You can check it out here. I LOVE the way my card turned and you need to check out Connie’s – her’s is DELIGHTFUL! I’m also giving a ‘sneak peek’ on an upcoming set for a Connie and Mary Collection. SHHHH…don’t tell!
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8. stamp with stitched circle in So Saffron, Soft Sky, and Smoky Slate and greeting Memento Black, layer onto Basic Grey – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Coffee Break dsp (herringbone print) – 1 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out largest oval from Laying Ovals, add to card front using dimensionals
- Smoky Slate – cut out branch
- Basic Grey – cut out 3 small leaves
- Soft Sky and So Saffron – cut out flowers, layer everything together and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add some of the Glitter Epoxy Shapes to centers of flowers to finish off
And don’t forget…
If you are looking for some great ideas for the Picture Perfect Birthday bundle in the occasions mini, you can still order the tutorial that is the First of the Connie and Mary Collections! Once you order, you automatically receive the tutorial. This collection has 3 cards – one is a fun fold, and a cool 3D item! All the information about the collection and to order is found here.
|Set(s):||A Good Day|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Grey, Smoky Slate, So Saffron, Soft Sky, Coffee Break dsp, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Smoky Slate, Soft Sky, So Saffron|
|Other:||Layer Ovals Framelits, Seasonal Layers Thinlets, Glimmer Epoxy Shapes, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!