It’s Saturday again and you know what that means…time for another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Are you lovin’ the new stuff? We always LOVE the new stuff and this time it’s our favorite new framelit or thinlet. Well…that was a NO BRAINER for me…it’s the Celebrate You Thinlets in SAB!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 7/8 x 5 1/2, stamp Let’s and the sun burst in Pool Party, add to card front using dimensionals
- Sweet Sugarplum – 1/8 x 4 1/4, add to card fron
- Silver Glimmer – cut out three snowflakes from the Seasonal Layers thinlets, add to card front
- Rich Razzleberry – cut out /celebrate and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Rich Razzleberry enamel stars to finish off!
This sure is again a very simple card but really shows off the thinlets! And speaking of showing off…
If you are looking for some great ideas for the Picture Perfect Birthday bundle in the occasions mini, you can still order the tutorial that is the First of the Connie and Mary Collections! Once you order, you automatically receive the tutorial. This collection has 3 cards – one is a fun fold, and a cool little Valentine treat holder! All the information about the collection and to order is found here.
|Set(s):||Amazing You (SAB)|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, Silver Glimmer|
|Other:||Celebrate You Thinlets (SAB), Seasonal Layers Thinlets, Brights Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!