Happy Saturday everyone! It’s time again for this talented group of ladies to ‘show you what they got’ with VALENTINES! Looking forward to seeing what everyone does!
Here’s the details…
- Powder Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 1/4, stamp heart using Versamark and gold emboss
- Rich Razzleberry – 1/2 x 4 1/4, add behind of top of panel
- Rich Razzleberry – punch using ribbon border punch, add behind bottom of panel, add panel to card front
- Whisper White – stamp hear using Melon Mambo, cut out and add using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp banner using Rich Razzleberry, cut our and add to card front using dimensionals
This sure is a simple card but really shows off this set! And speaking of showing off…
If you are looking for some great ideas for the Picture Perfect Birthday bundle in the occasions mini, you can still order the tutorial that is the First of the Connie and Mary Collections! Once you order, you automatically receive the tutorial. This collection has 3 cards – one is a fun fold, and a cool little Valentine treat holder! All the information about the collection and to order is found here.
|Set(s):||Sure Do Loe You|
|Paper:||Powder Pink, Rich Razzleberry|
|Ink:||Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Versamark|
|Other:||Lots to Love Box Framelit, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!