Oh…it’s Monday again. And not only is it time for another Inspiration Monday…it’s a day off! WOOO HOOO!!! I am going to get caught up on my grading!
We have an AWESOME inspiration piece over on Create with Connie and Mary, so makes sure you head over there to see it and check out what Connie did too!
Since we have JUST RELEASED out newest collection using Picture Perfect Birthday I thought I’d use the same set for my card today. Oh…this collection is sooooo awesome – there’s 3 cards (one’s a fun fancy fold) and an awesome 3D project. Here’s a sneak peek…
So….here’s the details for my card today…
- Peek-a-boo Peach – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, stamp greeting using Memento Black, layer onto Basic Black 3 3/4 x 5, add three pieces of Ribbon – Lemon Lime Twist Classic Weave, Crushed Curry Stitched Satin, ad Peek-a-boo Peach striped and staple onto panel, add to card front using dimensionals
- Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie – cut frames using Stitched Square Framelits and Layered Squares, add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp two bows with each of these colors: Lemon Lime Twist/Old Olive, Daffodil Delight/Crushed Curry, Peek-a-boo Peach/Pumpkin Pie, add to card front
- Use some of the Tutti Frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins to finish it off.
|Set(s):||Picture Perfect Birthday|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Peek-a-boo Peach, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Peek-a-boo Peach, Pumpkin Pie|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits, Tutti Frutti Adhesive Back Sequins, Lemon Lime Twist Classic Weave Ribbon, Crushed Curry Stitched Satin Ribbon, Peek-a-boo Peach Striped Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!