Happy Saturday! I LOVE the weekend just because I only have to spend half of every day grading (LOL!!!) but we have our fun Create wit Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! I always look forward to see what the others have done with the theme and our this time is our favorite Occasions Mini dsp and for me I knew EXACTLY what I would use…Painted with Love dsp!
Don’t you just LOVE that dsp? I know I do. Those gold foil accents are just PERFECT! Here’s the details…
- Powder Pink – 5 1/2 x 81/2 folded
- Powder Pink – 4 x 5 1/4, stamper greeting using Versamark and gold emboss, run through the Scattered Sequin Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Painted with Love dsp (Striped print – 1 1/4 x 5 1/4
- Melon Mambo – punch out a Decorative Ribbon Border, add behind the dsp and add to card front
- Stamp butterfly on piece of the dsp using Versamark, gold emboss, cut out, loop piece of Gold Mini Tinsel and add to card front to finish off.
If you are looking for some great ideas for the Sure Do Love You bundle in the occasions mini, you can still order the tutorial that is the First of the Connie and Mary Collections! Once you order, you automatically receive the tutorial. This collection has 3 cards – one is a fun fold, and a cool little Valentine treat holder! All the information about the collection and to order is found here.
|Paper:||Powder Pink, Melon Mambo, Painted with Love dsp|
|Other:||Scattered Sequin Embossing Folder, Gold Mini Tinsel, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!