Welcome to Thursday and what a fun sketch inspiration we have for you this week!
When I sat down to work on it I had the ‘stuff’ for the peacock cut out and sitting on top of my desk and I decided I could easily make it work for it. I love when I can just use ‘experiments’ and finish up a card I need!
Here’s the details…
- Bermuda Bay- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Bermuda Bay – 4 x 5 1/4, run through Scattered Sequin Embossing Folder and add to card front
- Lemon Lime Twist – 1 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Eastern Palace dsp – 1 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Gold Foil – 1/4 x 5, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp back ‘fan’ in Bermuda Bay, ‘feathers’ in Lemon Lime Twist and Night of Navy and peacock body in Pacific Point; cut everything out, and add to card front
- Lemon Lime Twist – cut out small scallop circle from the Layered Circle Framelits
- Whisper White – stamp greeting Versamark and gold emboss, punch out with 1″ Circle Punch, add to scallop circle and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Gold Enamel Dots to finish off!
If you are looking for some great ideas for the Sure Do Love You bundle in the occasions mini, you can still order the tutorial that is the First of the Connie and Mary Collections! Once you order, you automatically receive the tutorial. This collection has 3 cards – one is a fun fold, and a cool little Valentine treat holder! All the information about the collection and to order is found here.
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team did this week and to check out our new Blog Design if you haven’t see it yet!
|Set(s):||Perfect Peacock (SAB)|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Eastern Palace dsp, Gold Foil|
|Ink:||Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point, Night of Navy, Lemon Lime Twist, Versamark|
|Other:||Scattered Sequin Embossing Folder, Gold Enamel Metallic Dots, Layered Circles Framelits, 1″ Circle Punch, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!