Are you ready for the second Inspiration Monday from Create with Connie and Mary? I hope so because it is REALLY a fun one! To see the inspiration photo, head over to Create with Connie and Mary and check it out!
I was going to go in a different direction when I sat down to make this card and then, well the dots just started calling to me so I pulled out my circle punches and just had fun! When I was done it needed just a little something else so I got out my 1/4″ hole punch and added the silver glimmer dots…just what it needed.
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- So Saffron – punch out three 1 1/2″ circles
- Pool Party – punch out three 1 1/4″ circles
- Calypso Coral – punch out three 1″ circles
- Pear Pizzazz – punch out three 3/4″ circles
- Silver Glimmer – punch out eight 1/4″ cirlces
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add all the circles, trim off the parts that hang over the edge
- Island Indigo – 3 3/4 x 5, add Whisper White panel then add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp banner using Island Indigo, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
This was such a fun inspiration image! It is fun to see what Connie comes up with too!
|Set(s):||Sure Do Love You|
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Island Indigo|
|Other:||1 1/2″ Circle Punch, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, 1″ Circle Punch, 3/4″ Circle Punch, 1/4″ Hole Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!