Welcome to the new year and a new set of challenges from the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop team! Oh…we are going to have some FUN! First up is our Favorite Occasions Catalog Stamp Set. This was a no brainer…HEDGEHUGS!
Are these little fellas just the CUTEST! I think so!
Here’s the details…
- Soft Sky – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Soft Sky – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Real Red, punch out with the 1 1/2″ Circle Punch, trim a bit off the top and add to card front
- Coffee Break dsp – 3 1/2 x 5/8, add to card front hanging over the right edge by a little bit
- Real Red – 1/8 x 4, add to card front
- Crumb Cake – stamp the hedgehogs using Early Espresso and cut out
- Whisper White – stamp flower using Pear Pizzazz and Real Red, cut out, add behind the upright hedgehog and add to card front using dimensionals for the laying down one.
- Add some Real Red Enamel Dots to finish off
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!