It’s time again for another SUO Challenge! This week our theme is BRRR…Baby It’s Cold Outside. Boy is that every right! As I am typing up my post on Tuesday morning it is -10 outside. Yes, that is a minus side there. And that is WITHOUT adding in the wind chill factor! EEK! Here in a little bit I will be going out to meet a friend for breakfast…I know NUTS! I wanted some a little fun and different for the the challenge and this is what I came up with.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Bubbles and Fizz dsp – 2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Soft Sky – 3 3/8 x 5 1/2. I used a plate to make the rounded bottom; stamp you’re in Bermuda Bay and COOL in Versamark and silver emboss; tie piece of White Woven Ribbon around panel and add to card front
- Silver Foil – cut out one large snowflake, add to card front
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer – cut out two medium snowflakes, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – cut out two small snowflakes, add to card front.
See…nice and easy!
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Soft Sky, Bubbles & Fizz dsp, Silver Foil, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Bermuda Bay, Versamark|
|Other:||Seasonal Layers Thinlets, White Woven Ribbon, Silver Embossing Powder|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!