HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! Here’s to an AWESOME 2018!
Well…it’s a new year so it’s time to try some NEW STUFF!
As you know I’m the Mary half of Create with Connie and Mary and things are changing over there! Head over there and check out all the good stuff!
So one of the new things we are doing is helping you start your week with a little inspiration – welcome to Inspiration Monday with Connie and Mary! Each Monday we will post an inspiration photo and both Connie and I will be creating a project based on the inspiration piece and sharing it with you.
So this is my project! I bet as soon as you see the inspiration photo you will be able to figure out exactly what inspired me! Where is that DANG inspiration photo? Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check it out and to see Connie’s project too!
Here’s the details –
- Soft Sky – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Soft Sky – 4 3/4 x 4 1/4
- Whisper White – Cut out 10 of the flowers from the Support Ribbon Framelits, add to card front and trim off overhang
- Whisper White – cut two piece 1/2 x 4 1/4, add behind each side of panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp banner using Bermuda Bay, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals
- Bermuda Bay – punch out 1/4″ circles, add to center of each full flower
- Perfect White Accents – peel off backing of each leaving clear dot, add over each Bermuda Bay circle using glue
I have to say…I “sure do love” the way this inspiration piece has turned out and look forward to our one next week!
|Set(s):||Sure Do Love You|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Soft Sky, Bermuda Bay|
|Other:||Support Ribbon Framelits, 1/4″ Hole Punch, Perfect White Accents, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!