10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1…It’s ALMOST the 2018! WOO HOO!!! and lots of NEW STUFF to come! And speaking of NEW STUFF, the Create with Connie and Mary team is showing off their NEW STUFF for this week’s hop! My friends were over to play before Christmas and my friend Jo brought Bird Banter and I had fun making this cute card with it!
Here’s the details…
- Soft Sky – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Coffee Break dsp – Chevron print – 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Real Red – 1/8 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Soft Sky – cut out largest Stitched Oval and layer onto Scallop Oval from Layering Ovals, add to card front using dimensionals
- Old Olive – punch out 3 Leaf Punch leaves, add some detail using Old Olive marker and sponge edges using Old OLive, add to oval
- Whisper White – stamp birds using Memento Black, color using Blends: Cherry Cobbler, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, cut out
- Whisper White – 5/8 x 2 5/8, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into a banner, add birds then add to card front using dimensionals
|Paper:||Whisper White, Soft Sky, Real Red, Old Olive, Coffee Break dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, , Olive, BLENDS: Cherry Cobbler, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Leaf Punch, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!