I hope you all survived Christmas and had a wonderful time with family and friends! Next the big countdown to 2018!
With the new year comes the NEW Occasions Mini filled with so much fun stuff! I just LOVE new stuff!
For the fun sketch for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday inspiration I wanted to use the new Bubbles Over – what a GREAT set!
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Daffodil Delight – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the new Simple Stripes embossing folder, add to card front
- Bubbles and Fizz dsp – 2 x 5, cut on an angle both along the long and short ends, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp large bottle in Calypso Coral and the small bottle in Bermuda Bay, cut out
- Bubbles and Fizz dsp – cut out Calypso Coral and Bermuda Bay bottle cap and add to each bottle, add bottles to card front using dimensionals
- Silver Foil – cut out bottle caps and add to tops of each bottle
- Whisper White – 3/4 x 3 1/8, stamp greeting using Memento Black and bubble in Lemon Lime Twist, cut into banner on both ends and add using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team did this week!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Bubbles and Fizz dsp, Silver Foil|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist|
|Other:||Bottles and Bubbles Framelits, Simple Stripes Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!