Only two days until Christmas and here at the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop we are celebrating the holiday by sharing blue, silver and white cards. We also have something special…so make sure you read through my post!
I made this card quite a while ago but wanted to save it until Christmas to share.
Here’s the details…
- Night of Navy – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, cut along bottom using the lace edge from Swirly Snowflake thinlet
- Silver Foil – cut out snowflake border and add to panel
- Tie piece of Night of Navy Crinkled Seam Binding, add to cardfront
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Versamark and silver emboss, cut out using Stitched oval and add to card front using dimensionals.
We’re having a SALE!
Create with Connie and Mary is having a 50% off sale of our last year’s worth of mini editions and for the first time EVER offering our bonus tutorials for sale. Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for all the details!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy, Silver Foil|
|Other:||Swirly Snowflake Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Night of Navy Crinkled Seam Binding, Silver Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary Site to learn more about the sale and forward to the Libby!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!