WOW…only 6 more days until THE BIG DAY! I hope all of you are ready.
We always keep things pretty low-keyed during the holiday. We decided our new house was our Christmas present to each other…it was a good one too! LOL!!
Since it is Tuesday, it’s time for another SUO Challenge. The theme this time is our favorite Christmas image. For me that was an easy one…a Christmas tree!
Here’s the details…
- Tranquil Tide – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Season of Cheer dsp – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Gold Glimmer – two pieces – one 1/4 x 4 3/4 and one 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Tranquil Tide – stamp stem using Memento Black, stamp tree using Versamark and white emboss, let cool, stamp dots using Versamark and gold emboss, cut out using Stitched Oval and add to card front using dimensionals
- Gold 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, tie piece into a bow and add to top of oval
- Stamp greeting in Tranquil Tide on Whisper White, cut into a banner, layer onto another banner from Gold foil; add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||Season Like Christmas|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Tranquil Tide, Season of Cheer dsp, Gold Glimmer|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versamark|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Gold Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder, Gold 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon. Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!