It’s getting closer and closer…CHRISTMAS that is! And for all that gift wrapping you are probably in the middle of doing, so the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop theme is gift tags in Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, and Gold.
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 2 3/4 x 4 1/2, cut top using Lots of Label Framelits, use corner rounder on bottom corners; stamp greeting in Versamark and gold emboss
- Cherry Cobbler – cut out J and Y and add to tag using dimensionals
- Gold Glimmer – cut out snowflake and add using dimensionals
- Cherry Cobbler – cut out stitched heart and add to snowflake
- Cherry Cobbler and Gold Glimmer – punch out 1/4″ dots and add to tag and a gold one to the Cherry Cobbler heart
- Punch out a 1/4″ hole in top of tag, add piece of vanilla/gold ribbon
|Set(s):||Hearts Come Home|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Gold Glimmer|
|Other:||Trim Your Stocking Thinlits, Large Alphabet Thinlets, 1/4″ hole punch, Vanilla Gold Ribbon, Lot of Labels Framelits, Corner Rounder, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to my friend Connie or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!