And it is getting closer and closer…Christmas that is! This week for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge we have a really cool sketch inspiration for you!
I wasn’t really sure what I wanted to do for this one but when I flipped it, it found that it was PERFECT for the Hometime Greeting Edgelits!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded, stamp greeting using Cherry Cobbler
- Whisper White – 2 3/4 x 5 1/4, run through the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and add to card front
- Cherry Cobbler – 1/4 x 5 3/8, add to card front
- Gold Glimmer – 7/7 s 4 5/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out edgelet, add Cherry Cobber behind the church and house
- Cherry Cobbler – cut out just the trees, add the one behind the edgelit and the other on top, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team did this week!
|Set(s):||Hearts Come Home|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Gold Glimmer|
|Other:||Hometown Greetings Edgelits, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!