What a fun color inspiration we have for you this first Thursday in December. I will have to say since I am in the ‘holiday’ card mode right now, I had a bit of a challenge using these colors (So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Tranquil Tide) with a holiday image. Thank goodness for snowmen…they can be ANY color!
Here’s the details…
- Calypso Coral – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Delightful Daisy dsp (Calypso Coral print) – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 3 3/4, stamp greeting using Calypso Coral, run through Softly Falling embossing folder, layer onto Tranquil Tide – 3 3/4 x 3 1/4, add to car dront
- So Saffron – 1/4 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Tranquil Tide – cut out tree, add using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp snowman using Memento Black, color using So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Tranquil Tide markers and Sahara Sand for the bunny, cut out and add using simensionals
- Add some Star Gold Metallic Shapes to finish off.
SOOO much FUN!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team did this week!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Tranquil Tide, Delightful Daisy dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Tranquil Tide, Sahara Sand|
|Other:||Card Builders Thinlits, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!