It’s time again for another SUO challenge and our first one in December! The theme for this challenge is favorite holiday colors and I went pretty traditional with this – red and green.
To me the BEST Christmas color is Cherry Cobbler. It is such a pretty, rich red and perfect for this time of year.
Here’s the details –
- Cherry Cobbler – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card
- Stamp greeting in Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green
- Whisper White – stamp large holly leaf 8 times in Garden Green, cut out and make into a wreath on card
- Gold Glimmer – cut out three sprigs from Pretty Pines thinlets and add to wreath
- Cherry Cobbler – cut out small bow from Pretty Pines thinlets and add to wreath
- Perfect White Accents – color using Cherry Cobbler darker Blend and add to wreath to finish off
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||Tags and Trimmings|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Gold Glimmer|
|Ink:||Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, BLENDS: Cherry Cobbler|
|Other:||Pretty Pines Thinlets, Perfect White Accents|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!