Happy December everyone! WOWZA…is this REALLY true…DECEMBER? I know I’m ready for my break at school…a couple more weeks and then I can relax. I have about 3 weeks off and really can’t wait.
This week the very talented design team is making creations using green, gold, and black. I LOVE the tree in the Santa’s Sleigh Thinlets and the reindeer too so I decided those would be perfect for the theme this week.
3 more cards to go and I’ll have all the cards I need to do my Christmas cards. Yep…most people get a ‘one of a kind’ from me! Here’s the details…
- Old Olive – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through the Softly Falling embossing folder and layer onto Basic Black 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Merry Little Christmas (Old Olive diagonal stripe) – 5/8 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Gold Foil – 1/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Old Olive, Gold Glimmer – cut out tree, add to card front
- Basic Black – cut out reindeer, add to card fornt
- Old Olive – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out using Classic Label punch, add to card front using dimensional
- Old Olive, Gold Foil, Basic Black – cut out star, add to card front
- Gold Foil, cut out bow and add to reindeer to finish off
And I know just who I’m going to send this card to!
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to my friend Connie or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!