WOWZA…it’s the last day of November – WOOO HOO!!! It’s te for all the festivities to get underway! Don’t you just love it!
Anyway…this week we have an AWESOME sketch inspiration for you and I could wait to pull out my favorite holiday set to use with it. I thought I had lost this greeting and was going to have to buy the set again but then it magically appeared one day on my desk…all is good and right with the world!
Here’s the details…
- Wild Wasabi – 4 1/4 x 11 folded, stamp snowflakes using Wild Wasabi
- Whisper White – 3 1/8 x 3 1/2, stamp greeting in Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green, add to card front
- Be Merry dsp – cut two strips 1/2 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White- stamp 5 large holly leaves in Garden Green, 1 large button and 2 smaller buttons in Cherry Cobbler, cut out and layer together
- Silver Foil AND Silver Glimmer – cut jingle bell out of each, layer behind holly and add to card front using dimensionals.
So fun and easy!
Make sure you head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team did this week!
|Set(s):||Tags and Trimmings|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Be Merry dsp, Silver Glimmer, Silver Foil|
|Ink:||Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green|
|Other:||Trim Your Stocking Thinlits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!