Did you survive Black Friday? Now that we live by a mall, we just don’t turn left from our street toward the mall! But we are in full holiday mode here at Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Blog Hop and this week we are showing off our favorite Holiday Thinlit or Framelit. I had several that I really like but decided to go with this one!
Isn’t this just a happy Christmas card? I just LOVE it! Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Real Red – 2 3/4 x 5 1/2, run through the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and ad to card front
- Quilted Christmas dsp – 1 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 7/8 x 4 5/8, stamp dots in Real Red and Wild Wasabi, stamping full strength and stamped off once, stamp Santa Sleigh in Memento Black, add to card front
- Basic Black – cut out row of houses, add white pieces behind each house then add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Basic Black, cut out with oval then layer onto Wild Wasabi scallop oval, add to card front
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!