Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends in the US! And to all of you who are going to participating in Black Friday tomorrow…good luck! As you might remember, we moved in April to right by the Dayton Mall. We have been warned by the neighbors that it gets a bit ‘ugly’ around here this time of year. That’s okay…I don’t have to go that way! LOL!!!
This week we have a really different color combo…it was a bit of a challenge for me to figure out a way to use those colors (Berry Burst, Bermuda Bay, and Old Olive) in a Thanksgiving kind of card. When all else fails…use LEAVES!
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Crumb Cake – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Layered Leaves embossing folder and add to card front
- Foil Snowflake – add to card front – foild side down
- Berry Burst, Bermuda Bay, Old Olive – cut out solid large leaf, detailed leaf and small leaf from each. Add the detailed leaf to the large leaf, layer everything together and add to card front
- Whisper White – 1/2 x 3, stamp greeting using Early Espresso, cut into banner on both ends and add using dimensionals
- Remove the backs from 3 Perfect White Accents and add to card front to finish off.
Make sure you head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team did this week!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Berry Burst|
|Other:||Foil Snowflakes, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Perfect White Accents, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!