Yes…it is this set AGAIN! What can I say…I LOVE holly and of all the holly images SU has offered over the years, you really can’t beat this one!
The SUO challenge this time was celebrate any winter holiday. So I went with Christmas (shocker) and a nice generic celebrate the season greeting.
We made this in my craft group last week and it is one of those nice and easy cards!
Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Add Silver Foil Snowflake to card front
- Be Merry Dsp – 1 x 4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green, cut out using layering oval
- Garden Green – cut out matching scallop oval, add stamped oval and add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp holly in Garden Green and button in Cherry Cobbler, cut out, layer and add to card front to finish off.
See…nice and easy! Hmm….maybe I should make a couple more. I think this is the perfect card to send to my new neighbors.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||Tags and Trimmings|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Be Merry dsp|
|Ink:||Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler|
|Other:||Foil Snowflakes, Layering Ovals Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!