Are you ready for Thanksgiving? Can you believe it is only 3 days away!
We had our Brown family Thanksgiving yesterday…absolutely crazy! I had to bring a side and decided to do a corn casserole that I could make in the crock pot. Found a nice easy recipe on Pinterest of course! For actual Thanksgiving day, we are having lasagna! LOL!!
I have enjoyed using using my Gourd Goodness set and decided to use it with the yummy Painted Autumn dsp.
Here’s the details…
- Soft Sky – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Painted Autumn dsp – multicolored grid – 1 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Soft Sky – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, add Doily then add to card front using dimensionals
- Cajun Craze – 1/8 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp large pumpkin using Peek-a-boo Peach and Tangerine Tango, small pumpkin using Soft Sky and Marina Mist, stems using Crumb Cake and Soft Suede, leaves using Wild Wasabi and Cajun Craze, cut out, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Very Vanilla – stamp greeting using Early Espresso, punch out Classic Punch and add using dimensionals
|Set(s):||Gourd Goodness, Teeny Tiny Wishes|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Soft Sky, Cajun Craze, Painted Autumn dsp|
|Ink:||Early Espresso, Peek-a-boo Peach, Tangerine Tango, Soft Sky, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Cajun Craze|
|Other:||Doily, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!