Time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop and now we are going to start focusing on CHRISTMAS! First up, our theme is Mailable (non-lumpy) Christmas cards! How fun!
You really just can’t good a good shot of cards with the foil on there and this is one! I’ve paired up white and copper on this one.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Winter Wonder Embossing folder and add to card front
- Year of Cheer dsp – 5/8 x 3 3/8, add to card front
- Copper foil – 1/8 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Copper foil – cut out a swirly and one of each size snow flake, add snow flakes to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Versamark and copper emboss, cut out using the Oval Stitched Shape and add swirly behind oval and add to card front
It’s not too late to subscribe to the brand new NOVEMBER Mini Session! We are featuring products from the HOLIDAY Catalog! Check out the FREE Be Merry Kit Bonus project when you purchase October & November together!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary!
|Set(s):||Hearts Come Home|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Year of Cheer dsp, Copper Foil|
|Other:||Winter Wonder Embossing Folder, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!