Can you believe it…next Thursday is Thanksgiving…WOW!!! This month is just speeding by! (And only 3 more weeks of school…YIPPEE!!!)
This is one of those cards that came about by extras I had sitting on top of my desk. When I was working on some of my cards earlier in the month, I made a couple of extra stamped images figuring I could use them later in the month. They ended up working PERFECTLY for this sketch inspiration!
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 1/4 x 11 folded, stamp lined leaf image randomly using Pumpkin Pie
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, round corners using Envelope Punch Board because for some INSANE REASON SU decided to get rid of the other corner rounders!, run through the layered leaves embossing folder and add to card front
- Spooky Nights dsp – 2 1/4 x 3 3/4, cut into banner and add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/4 x 5, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp pumpkin with Peek-a-boo Peach and Tangerine Tango, stems with Crumb Cake and Early Espresso, leaves with Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive, cut everything out, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Very Vanilla – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out using Classic Label Punch, add using dimensionals
- Tie a bow from the Peek-a-boo Peach Crinkled Seam Binding and add to card front
- Add some Black Rhinestones to finish off
Make sure you head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team did this week!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Spooky Night dsp, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Peek-a-boo Peach, Tangerine Tango, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive|
|Other:||Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Peek-a-boo Peach Crinkled Seam Binding, Envelope Punch Board, Black Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!