I just love all the colors of fall! A couple times I have been able to drive around and see all the trees changing colors. All the beauty in red, orange, green and gold. This week we are focused on the beauty of the fall the colors and I couldn’t wait to spend some time with my new Blends!
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 5 x 2 3/4, run through the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Old Olive – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Take piece of 7/8″ Burlap, layer back and forth and staple, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp the 3 largest leaf images (the one 2 times) using Memento Black, color using the Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight Blends, cut out and add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp greet using Memento Black, cut out with Layering circle
- Old Olive – cut out coordinating scallop circle, layer on stamped circle and add using dimensionals on the bottom.
The brand new NOVEMBER Mini Session is NOW OPEN! We are featuring products from the HOLIDAY Catalog! Check out the FREE Be Merry Kit Bonus project when you purchase October & November together!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary!
|Set(s):||Vintage Leaves, Gourd Goodness|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Old Olive|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Blends: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Burlap 7/8″ Ribbon, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Layering Circles, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!