It’s time again for another inspiration from Create with Connie and Mary. This week we have a cool color combo for you!
This one was a little tough for me because I am pretty much in the Fall mode and these colors: Powder Pink, Pool Party and Night of Navy just didn’t say fall for me. I decided to go with the Paisleys and Posies. I really like this thinlet…there is just so much you can use it for. I kept it night and simple…you know me!
Here’s the details…
- Powder Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whole Lot of Lovely dsp – 1 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp greeting using Night of Navy, layer onto Night of Navy 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 3, add to card front
- Powder Pink – cut out 2 of the leaf image
- Pool Party – cut out 1 of the leaf image, layer the three pieces together and add to card front
- Night of Navy – cut out the small flower thinlet, add to card front
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
Make sure you head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team did this week!
|Set(s):||Paisleys and Posies|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy, Pool Party, Powder Pink, Whole Lot of Lovely dsp|
|Ink:||Night of Navy|
|Other:||Paisleys Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!