Happy November everyone! WOW…before you know it, we are going to be knee deep in all the holiday festivities! But more importantly…school will be over! YAY!!!
This week for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Inspiration, we have a fun sketch! It is so easy and worked perfectly with this set!
Here’s the details…
- Peek-a-boo Peach – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Painted Autumn dsp – 1 strip 1/2 x 5 1/4 and 1 strip 3/8 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/2 x 4 1/8, stamp greeting using Cajun Craze and Early Espresso, layer onto Early Espresso – 3 1/4 x 4 3/8m add to card front using dimensionas
- Very Vanilla – stamp pumpkins with Peek-a-boo Peach and Tangerine Tango, pumpkin stems with Crumb Cake and Early Espresso, gourd with Crushed Curry and Garden Green, leaves with Garden Green (stamped off once) and Cajun Craze, cut everything out, layer and add to card front using dimensionals.
The brand new NOVEMBER Mini Session is COMING SOON! We are featuring products from the HOLIDAY Catalog! Check out the FREE Be Merry Kit Bonus project when you purchase October & November together!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
How fun is that! Make sure you head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team did this week and to get all the details to subscribe!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Peek-a-boo Peach, Painted Autumn dsp|
|Ink:||Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Peek-a-boo Peach, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Cajun Craze|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!