Happy Saturday! It’s that time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop! This week, with Halloween right around the corner, the design team is doing Halloween Treats!
On Tuesday I made a fun little card using the Sweet Home set. When I sat down to make my little treat box for today…I was thinking about that fun card and decided to use it as my inspiration for today. I was pretty tired when I sat down to make this last night so I kept things pretty simple.
I started with a pizza box, the Spooky Nights Halloween dsp and my card from Tuesday and this is what I came up with!
Here’s the details…
- Put together a pizza box
- Spooky Nights dsp – 7/8 x 12 and 7/8 x 3 1/2, wrap around box putting the 3 1/2 piece on the back.
- Spooky Nights dsp – 3 1/4 x 3 1/4
- Spooky Nights dsp – two pieces 3/8 x 3 1/2, add to other Spooky Nights piece on an angle, layer panel onto Basic Black 3 3/8 x 3 3/8 and add to box top
- Whisper White – 2 1/2 x 2 1/2, stamp solid larger dot in Pumpkin Pie and Peek-a-b00 Peach, line of three dots in Smoky Slate, and Trick or Treat in Memento Black, layer onto Basic Black 2 3/8 x 2 3/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp two ghosts and bats using Memento Black, cut our and add to box top adding ghosts using dimensionals
- Add Black Rhinestones
- Cut out a top part of a cat front the dsp and add to bottom of panel
- Wrap Black Baker’s Twine around box to finish off.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Spooky Nights dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Peek-a-boo Peach, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Black Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!