Can you believe it…it’s THURSDAY already and the LAST Thursday in October! WOW!!!
This week it really has felt like fall around here. It’s been cold and rainy! LOL!!!
Since it is feeling like fall and the colors for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge we have a wonderful FALL color challenge – Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Tranquil Tide.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Layered Leaves embossing folder, tie Tranquil Tide Classic Weave ribbon aroun dit, then add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – cut out stitched oval, stamp greeting using Memento Black and add using dimensionals
- Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Tranquil Tide – cut out the leafy image from the Paisleys framelits and add to card front
- Add some Black Rhinestones to finish off
Make sure you head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team did this week!
|Set(s):||Paisleys and Posies|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crushed Curry Cajun Craze, Tranquil Tide|
|Other:||Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Paisleys Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Tanquil Tide Classic Weave Ribbon, Black Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!