So it’s time again for the SUO challenge and this time our theme was Something Sweet. Well this time of year when I hear something sweet…I think “Trick or Treat…Something Sweet” so I went with Trick or Treat! LOL!!!
I didn’t get any of the Halloween sets this year (well…I did get the pumpkins) but that didn’t do it for me. I was looking through my catalog and came across this set…PERFECT!
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Spooky Night dsp dotted print – 1/2 x 4 1/2 – add on a diagonal and trim ends
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 stamp dot in Pumpkin Pie and Peek-a-boo Peach, stamp row of three dots in Memento Black, layer onto Basic Black – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Stamp ghost 2 times and bat 3 times in Memento Black, cut out and add (ghosts using dimensionals)
- Crumb Cake – stamp banner and greeting in Memento Black, cut out and add using dimensionals
- Add some Silver Metallic Enamel Stars to finish off
How’s that for something sweet!
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Spooky Nights dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Peek-a-boo Peach|
|Other:||Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!