Happy Thursday one and today! Today I’m traveling to north Ohio for a conference that starts tomorrow and I’m stopping off to see Connie on my way. I haven’t seen her in FOREVER and am so looking forward to it!
But before I go, it is time for another color inspiration! This week it is Garden Green, Lemon Lime Twist and Soft Sky. To me those colors seemed perfect for leaves…so I just HAD to pull out my leaf punch!
Here’s the details…
- Soft Sky – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Coffee Break dsp – 3/4 x 5 1/2 add to left side of card front
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 5 1/2, stamp greeting using Early Espresso, add to card front using dimensionals
- Garden Green, Lemon Lime Twist and Soft Sky – 1 5/8″ square, punch leaf out of center of each, add the square to the card front then add the punched out leaves using dimenionals
- Early Espress0 – 1/8 x 5 1/8 add to left side of panel
- Add some Silver Metallic Enamel Dots to finish off
Oh what fun this card is! And speaking of fun…the Create with Connie and Mary OCTOBER 2017 MINI SESSION has JUST OPENED!
We are featuring products from the NEW HOLIDAY Catalog! Check out the FREE Be Merry Kit Bonus project when you purchase October & November together! You’ll love this unique idea using the kit!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary and don’t forget to see what our AMAZING design team did this week!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Garden Green, Lemon Lime Twist, Soft Sky, Early Espresso, Coffee Break dsp|
|Other:||Leaf Punch, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!