It’s that time again…time for another challenge from the folks at the SUO challenge site! This time it is an easy theme – Favorite Holiday Mini item. Well that is always a REALLY DIFFICULT one to narrow it down to only 1! Well…I couldn’t really do that so I used a couple favorite things!
So this card has my favorite new embossing folder and my very favorite set of framelits. You put those together and you get this cool CAS card!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through the Winter Wonder Embossing Folder then layer onto Real Red 3 3/4 x 5 and add to card front
- Stamp greeting using Basic Grey
- Silver Foil – cut out snowflake
- Fold piece of 1/8″ Solid Real Red ribbon then add to card front
- Real Red – Cut out stitched heart and add to card front.
Yep…that’s all there is to it…nice and CAS!
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||Hearts Come HOme|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Silver Foil|
|Other:||Trim Your Stocking Framelits, Winter Wonder Embossing Folder, 1/8″ solid Real Red Ribbon|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!