Happy Thursday one and all! I have to say…if there is one set/bundle that I think is the most versatile for Christmas from the Holiday Mini it would have to be Tags and Trimmings and the Trim Your Stocking Thinlit. I used it for my September project for Create with Connie and Mary and then AGAIN for October and these projects couldn’t be more different!
I just LOVE the holly in the set! It is just so bold and I LOVE that!
Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5
- Be Merry dsp (diagonal stripe) – 5/8 x 3 3/4, add to panel
- Stamp greeting using Memento Black
- Layer onto Garden Green – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Stamp holly using Garden Green and buttons in Cherry Cobbler, cut out, add to card front
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off.
Did you know it’s that time again? Our Create with Connie and Mary OCTOBER 2017 MINI SESSION is coming on the 11th!
We are featuring products from the NEW HOLIDAY Catalog! Check out the FREE Be Merry Kit Bonus project when you purchase October & November together! You’ll love this unique idea using the kit!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary and don’t forget to see what our AMAZING design team did this week!
|Set(s):||Tags and Trimmings|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Be Merry dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Garden Green, Cherry Cobber|
|Other:||Basic Rhinestones, Trim Your Stocking Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!