Welcome to another FUN Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop! And speaking of FUN our theme for this week is a card with a FUN edge (not the regular straight edges. Well…I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to do with this one!
I LOVE the edge in the Swirly Snowflakes Thinlets and knew I wanted to use that to create my fun edge but that I didn’t want it with snowflakes. With October right around the corner, I pulled out my Support Ribbon Framelits and Ribbon of Courage set to pair with it. Here’s the details…
- Flirty Flamingo – 4 1/4 x 11, fold at 5 1/2 leaving the front flap 4 1/2 long
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, cut the bottom edge using the Swirly Snowflake edge and add to card front
- Smoky Slate – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Flirty Flamingo – cut out three flowers from the Support Ribbon Framelit set, add to card front
- Stamp greeting using Smoky Slate
- Add Perfect White Accents to the center of each flower to finish off.
Here’s a picture of it closed so you can see how the inside of the card shows through.
How AWESOME is that!
|Set(s):||Ribbon of Courage|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Flirty Flamingo|
|Other:||Swirly Snowflake Thinlits, Support Ribbon Framelits, Perfect White Accents|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!