Happy Tuesday! Can you believe it’s the last Tuesday in September! WOW…October starts on Sunday!
This week the theme for the SUO challenge is Shape Up! Favorite Punch or Die. Well…there are just WAAAAY too many from which to choose. So, since I just cleaned my stamping area, I went with my method of “use what it on top of my desk”. Well I happened to have 4 punched out cats and a strip of Silver Glimmer. What can I say…it basically made itself.
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, stamp greeting using Memento Black, layer onto Basic Black 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Crushed Curry – punch out 2″ circle, add to card front
- Punch cat – 2 from Spooky Night dsp, 1 from Basic Black, 1 from Pumpkin Pie, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Black Rhinestones to finish off
See how super easy that was! I LOVE easy!
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||Teeny Tiny Wishes|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Spooky Nights dsp, Silver Glimmer|
|Other:||Cat Punch, 2″ Circle Punch, Black Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!