Welcome everyone! It’s time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop! These are always such fun! This week it is right up my alley…1 layer card (so VERY CAS!) Usually I like adding a panel on the base…I just like the way that looks but since this is one layer (with embellishments of course) that is what I did!
This would definitely be one of the those kind of cards where you could do a bunch of these up. The snowflakes are from the Seasonal Layers Thinlets and the MERRY & BRIGHT is from the Hearts come Home set. The ONLY corner punch though we have anymore is the envelope makers…GEEZ! On a super simple card like this, rounding the bottom corners really steps it up a bit.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded, stamp greeting using Versamark and Copper Emboss, round bottom corners using envelope punch board
- Champaign Foil – cut out largest snowflake, add to card front
- Gold Foil – cut out medium snowflake, add to card front
- Copper Foil – cut out smallest snowflake, add to card front
Okay…hope you didn’t blink…that really is all there is to this one! Now you have time to subscribe to Create with Connie and Mary September Mini Edition!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And this month – if you subscribe to BOTH the August and September session, you will receive a really fun bonus project using the Christmas preorder set – Carols of Christmas!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe today!
|Set(s):||Hearts Come Home|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Champaign Foil, Gold Foil, Copper Foil|
|Other:||Seasonal Layers Thinlit, Envelope Punch Board|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!