Can you believe it…it’s Thursday already and oh my…what a GORGEOUS set of colors we have for you for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday inspiration!
Our colors are Peek-a-boo Peach, Tangerine Tango and Soft Sky. I paired it up with Crumb Cake and a little bit of paper from Painted Autumn dsp. Add a little Early Espresso and this is what I got. I used this for a mnt this past Tuesday and it was a hit. LOVE these color and know I will be using them again!
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Crumb Cake – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp greeting using Early Espresso, run top portion through Layered Leaves embossing folder, add to card front
- Painted Autumn dsp -1 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Early Espresso – 1/4 x 4, add to card front
- Tangerine Tango, Peek-a-boo Peach, Soft Sky – punch out one leaf from each, add to card front using dimensionals to finish off
How awesome is that! And there are more AWESOME ideas in the Create with Connie and Mary September Mini Edition! The design had so much fun using products from the new Holiday Mini!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And this month – if you subscribe to BOTH the August and September session, you will receive a really fun bonus project using the Christmas preorder set – Carols of Christmas!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe today!
|Paper:||Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Soft Sky, Tangerine Tango, Peek-a-boo Peach|
|Other:||Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Leaf Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!