Happy Tuesday everyone! Do you LOVE Fall? I LOVE fall. I love the weather cooling off some and I LOVE the colors of fall. I really think of the colors of autumn/fall in different ways but one of the combos for fall I LOVE is black and orange. It really isn’t just for Halloween! The SUO challenge theme this time is the colors of autumn and I decided to go with the black and orange theme and the YUMMY Spooky Night dsp – it’s not just for Halloween!
Here’s the Details…
- Very Vanilla – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through the Layered Leaves embossing folder, add to card front using dimensionals
- 3 different prints from Spooky Night – cut each 1 x 4, layer and add to card front
- Foil Snowflake – add to card front Very Vanilla side up using dimensionals
- Very Vanilla – cut out stitched circles and ad to center of snowflake
- Basic Black – cut out 3 leaf Eclectic Layers, add to card front
- Cajun Craze and Pumpkin Pie – cut out solid and detailed leaf (Seasonal Layers) from each, layer and add to card front
- Very Vanilla – 1/2 x 3 – stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
How fun is that and a perfect card for autumn!
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Spooky Nights dsp|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Framelits, Eclectic Layers thinlits, Seasonal Layers thinlits, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Foil Snowflakes, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!